I intend to read each of these plays. I might read extra ones as I find them but I want to post my reactions to the writing of the plays somewhere. Here is the list.
- Who's Afraid of Virginia
- Proof
- Circle Mirror Transformation
- Waiting for Godot
- The Caucasian Chalk Circle
- Cherry Orchard
- Three Sisters
- Uncle Vanya
- Top Girls
- Noises Off
- Inspector General
- Lower Depths
- Last Days of Judas
- The Children's Hour
- The Chairs
- Venus in Fur
- Blasted
- Angels in America
- reasons to be pretty
- The Shape of Things
- August: Osage County
- Good People
- Red
- American Buffalo
- The Pillowman
- Beauty Queen of Lenane
- Joe Egg
- Long day's Journey
- Betrayal
- Six Characters in Search of and Author
- God of Carnage
- The Clean House
- In the Next Room
- Eurydice
- Richard III
- Arms and the Man
- True West
- Buried Child
- Stop Kiss
- In the Blood
- Pretty Theft
- Machinal
- The Heidi Chronicles
- The Glass Menagerie
No comments:
Post a Comment